€14.50 per pass4 PASSES
€13.50 per pass18 PASSES
€11.50 per pass12 PASSES
€10 per pass16 PASSES
PAY AS YOU GO
7 PASSES/ 7 DAYSTRAVELLER
personal training x 1 ( tester pass)4 WEEK EXPIRY
50 Minute Session
personal training x 44 WEEK EXPIRY
personal training x 84 WEEK EXPIRY
personal training x 124 WEEK EXPIRY
Pad work private session4 WEEK EXPIRY
Pad Work & Bag Work Session
CUSTOM FOOD PLAN4 WEEK EXPIRY
Cusom For Your Goals
Fat Loss, Weightloss, Muscle Gain
4 Week Plan
Why OUR customers our classes
We cannot back date credits or memberships. How clients get to and from the gym is the sole responsibility of the client. The gym cannot accept responsibility for client travel nor client choice.
If you are going on holidays or simply do not want to train, we cannot extend your credit/ memberships on this basis.
As of now, the gym is open under ‘ level 1,2 & 3’ guidelines. We are open, we are safe and and such, if you bought credits or a membership, that is currently active with us. If you choose not to train, also, that is your choice.
We have a max number of 5 spots per class. Once it becomes full a wait list is created. If you are on the waitlist and someone cancels, the 1st booked ( on the waiting list) automatically gets added to the class regardless of the start time of the class. Its on a first book basis, whoever books the fastest, gets the 1st available spot.
How clients get to and from the studio is the sole responsibility of the client. The gym cannot accept responsibility for client travel nor client choice. If you are going on holidays or simply do not want to train, we cannot extend your credit/ memberships on this basis.
As of now, the studio is open under ‘ level 3’ guidelines. We are open, we are safe and and such, if you bought credits or a membership, that is currently active with us. The studio can remain open under levels 1,2 and 3 of covid guidelines.
We cannot back date credits or memberships.
Any recurring membership contract taken out and in force, remains to do so until opted out. If the studio is fit to be open, recurring memberships are in play. Customers travel plans, whereabouts cannot be taken into account.
We do not have private parking, but we have on street parking as it is a city centre location.
Yes, If you would like to get a discounted trial pass, whatsapp James on 085 1766 709.
Yes, we offer 1-1 boxing or personal training coaching. It consists of pads, technique work and drills. We can also do a bespoke food plan for you and your needs.
Your class credit is deducted
- We steam clean every bag between classes
- We provide (under rubber gloves ), masks and disinfectant free ot charge
- Mirrors and training pods are sanitised between classes
- Please adhere to the social distancing markers within the studio
- We run a contactless check in
- Please wear masks in the common areas before and after class
7 Hours before lunch & Evening class & 12 hours before an AM class. Weekend the cutoff for cancellation is 7pm the day before.
How to cancel a class:
https://www.beatboxboxingclub.com/book/ -> Client Profile -> Bookings -> Select specific class -> Cancel.
First of all, memberships auto renew every 4 weeks. A membership is seperate to training credits. Memberships auto renew while credits may have an extended expiry date, generally 6 weeks.
If you are on a recurring membership and opt out early or break your agreed membership terms. 1. You lose your +2 weeks bonus credit expiry on your credits. This means your 6 weeks credit expiry reverts back to the initial 4 weeks. If fees are outstanding, your account is frozen from booking until the membership has been paid. ( Any delay in membership payments is deducted from your 6 weeks credit allowance). 2 You are charged whatever is agreed in the initial contract. 3. The ‘ Opt Opt’ timeframe on recurring memberships is 4 weeks in writing. 4. Should you opt out of a membership and not renew the next month, you are charged an admin fee of €20.
Regardless of covid, travel, holidays etc the agreement for membership ( An Opt In/ Opt Out Membership) is the enforceable rule. All recurring memberships auto renew every 4 weeks.
The most important thing is we want our clients to be happy. Always contact us to try and resolve any issues you may have. We are always glad to chat and come to an agreement regarding memberships.
If you are on a recurring membership, you receive a bonus +2 weeks expiry on your credits.
Please note we do not freeze memberships due to medical, seasonal or governental issues. All memberships auto renew every 4 weeks.
– Memberships auto renew every 4 weeks ( Or depending on your plan). It is an ‘opt in” ->’ opt out’ service. You get a discount as you are auto renewing every 4 weeks plus you get free events with us monthly and an extended credits expiry ( of +2 weeks).
– Pay as you go does not require an opt in/ opt and is a 1 off payment.
– Recurring memberships reward the member for their continued business in the form of the BeatBox ‘ Loyalty’ scheme and better T&Cs.
Yes. We can scale the workouts for anyone from injured, to beginners to seasoned vets! Our workouts are challenging yet totally scalable for ‘ every level’. Our Class KO would be of a slightly higher level.
We have 40+ classes weekly. We have AM, lunch & PM classes.
If at any time you cancel your recurring membership with us, you lose your accumulated bonus reduction.
- Month 3, Onwards: 10% discount.
- If membership is broken, discount is conceded.
- Discount is not transferrable.
- Does not apply to pay as you go.
Memberships are only classes as ‘subs’ if they renew month to month. PAYG and challenges are not recurring subs.
Yes, you can upgrade/ your package at any time. Whatsapp us on business whatsapp 085 1766709 with your email and the desired package upgrade
Yes, we can cater the workout to your individual needs.
We strictly do not allow attendance once the class time starts. For boxing, you must warm up thoroughly before class.
- Passes Expire after 4 weeks or as specified in the specific membership.
- All memberships auto renew every 28 days.
- Memberships auto renew every 28 days until you opt out. The opt out button is on this page in red.
- The ‘opt out’ period is 2 weeks in writing before your renewal date.
- Passes are non transferrable or refundable.
- Non payment results in your membership being frozen until payment is made.
- If you opt out within 2 weeks of your next renewal date, you will still be charged for the last installment.
- You can carry over any unused credits from previous month.
You can get 1 guest pass per month for a guest of your choice.
This is limited to 1 per month for recurring sub members only.