Why OUR customers love our boxing classes
We have a max number of spots per class. Once it becomes full a wait list is created. If you are on the waitlist and someone cancels, the 1st booked ( on the waiting list) automatically gets added to the class. Its on a first book basis, whoever books the fastest, gets the available spot.
How clients get to and from the gym is the sole responsibility of the client. The gym cannot accept responsibility for client travel nor client choice. If you are going on holidays or simply do not want to train, we cannot extend your credit/ memberships on this basis.
As of now, the gym is open under ‘ level 3’ guidelines. We are open, we are safe and and such, if you bought credits or a membership, that is currently active with us.
We cannot back date credits or memberships.
We do not have private parking, but we have on street parking as it is a city centre location.
Yes, we welcome new BeatBoxers. They can buy a discounted pass on the trial page.
Yes, we offer 1-1 boxing or personal training coaching. It consists of pads, technique work and drills. We can also do a bespoke food plan for you and your needs.
1 credit is deducted per no show,
- We steam clean every bag between classes
- We provide (under rubber gloves ), masks and disinfectant free ot charge
- Mirrors and training pods are sanitised between classes
- Please adhere to the social distancing markers within the studio
- We run a contactless check in, always.
Timeframes: Pre class start time; 5 hours for Lunch & PM sessions & 12 hours for AM ( Mon- Fri) & cutoff for weekend cancellations is 7pm the day before.
If you no show or cancel within this timeframe, you lose your pass.
How to cancel a class:
https://www.beatboxboxingclub.com/book/ -> Client Profile -> Bookings -> Select specific class -> Cancel.
You can amend a booking any time outside of the allocated cancellation period. Inside of the period, we cannot amend your booking or move you into a different class.
Lunch/ PM: 5 hours before start time.
Morning class: 12 hours pre class time.
Weekends and bank holidays: 15 hours pre class start time.
We do not provide this for ‘pay as you go customers’.
For recurring membership members, any additions are discretionary.
– Memberships auto renew every 4 weeks ( Or depending on your plan). It is an ‘opt in” ->’ opt out’ service. You get a discount as you are auto renewing every 4 weeks plus you get free events with us monthly and an extended credits expiry ( of +2 weeks).
– Pay as you go does not require an opt in/ opt and is a 1 off payment.
– Recurring memberships reward the member for their continued business in the form of the BeatBox ‘ Loyalty’ scheme and better T&Cs.
Yes. We can scale the workouts for anyone from injured, to beginners to seasoned vets! Our workouts are challenging yet totally scalable for ‘ every level’.
We have 40+ classes weekly. We have AM, lunch & PM classes.